What to Bring
What to Bring on your Fishing Trip
- Valid Ohio fishing license - trips may also include Canada...please verify with Captain prior to trip
- Cell phone - most areas will have sufficient cell phone coverage
- Appropriate clothing - Rain gear, layers that can be added or removed, soft-soled shoes (prefer white or light colored soles)
- Motion sickness medicine. PLEASE, if there is any concern of motion sickness take some the night before and the morning of the trip.
- Food and Drinks - beer is okay, no glass or hard liquor
- Small coolers for food and drinks
- Larger cooler for the catch of the day - leave this in the car until the end of trip
- On Perch charters feel free to bring your favorite rod
- PLEASE, NO BANANAS !!!!
To go back to the home page click here