Booking / Cancellation Policy
- Charters scheduled to run April through November.
- $100.00 deposit required to book. Deposits are non-refundable and trips will be rescheduled if cancelled due to weather or prior to 14 days before the trip.
- Trips over 15 miles from the dock $75 additional fuel charge.
- Half day charters are based on time of season and prior bookings. Not always available. Inquire for more details.
- Island pick-up $100 additional fuel charge.
- Charters leave the dock at 6 - 7am unless previously arranged. Based on the time of year will determine a 6am or 7am departure.
- All tackle and bait included.
- Remainder charter fee due prior to leaving the dock.
- 3.25% add on for paying with credit card.
- A 15-20% crew gratuity is greatly appreciated. First mate works for tips.
- Cancellation / Reschedule Policy: Charters may be rescheduled up to 14 days prior to scheduled trip.
- Cancellations made by the Captain due to weather or other unforeseen reasons will be rescheduled. Cancellations made by the Captain are FINAL. Your safety is our main concern!
- 99.9% of the walleye fishing will be trolling. We have all the latest and best gear to give you the best experience possible. These are working/teaching charters. You will not only catch fish, but we will show you how.
To go back to the home page click here